Old 01-08-2008, 05:27 AM
namad law

Default your helps is urgently needed

Pictures for you!

From: namad law

ASSALAMA AILEKUM. I am Mrs. Munirat Fatima Abacha, the wife of Mohammed
Abacha, son of the Late head of state of Nigeria General Sani Abacha.I
am contacting u in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance
2 each other like wise developing a cordial relationship Mohammed my
Husband has Eighteen million and six hundred thousand Dollars(US$18.6
million) cash, It is only my husband and myself that know where the
money is kept. Right now, my husband (Mohammed) is under arrest and is
being detained in connection to the above and other activities of his
late father.However, I have an arrangement on how to freight this money
to u after receiving some assurances from u of the safety our own share
and that u will only take the commission that we will offer u The
freighting company to be used has now been introduced to me and as we
recieve your readiness to recieve this fund we shall formalize the
deposit documents in ur name reply to:fatimaabachawife@yahoo.com.ar

Pictures from namad law

(1 of 0 pictures)

If selecting "See pictures" doesn’t work, copy-and-paste this address into your browser:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtXLNuzbuWLDvA