Old 01-29-2010, 02:40 AM
Account for Debian group mail

Default Grub on XFS root filesystem

Hello,

On one of my machines that I'm trying to upgrade to Lenny has a XFS
root-boot file system.

The upgrade docs state that I need to switch from lilo to grub for a Lenny
upgrade. But I cannot get grub to install on this XFS boot file system, it
just hangs up.

Anyone know how to get this done?

Thanks,

Ken

#
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/hda1 / xfs defaults 0 1
/dev/hda2 none swap sw 0 0
/dev/hdb1 /mirror ext3 defaults 0 2
/dev/hdd /media/cdrom0 udf,iso9660 user,noauto 0 0
/dev/fd0 /media/floppy0 auto rw,user,noauto 0 0