Old 01-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Frank McCormick

Default Recording website audio

Old 01-29-2010, 03:39 AM
David Christensen

Frank McCormick wrote:

I have spent several hours and Googled myself to death trying to
figure out how to record website audio. I've been using Sox and
ffmpeg but so far have got nowhere.
Does anyone have some hints ?

How about the old-fashioned way -- patch the line out jack of the
machine with the web browser to the line in jack of a machine running
recording software, such as Audacity?

HTH,

David

Old 01-29-2010, 07:56 AM