Old 01-29-2010, 12:12 AM
NORMAN ARMSTRONG

Default Authentication Mechanism Setup‏

Since I installed Lenny on my laptop I
have been experiencing a small difficulty.

When I open a root
terminal (or other tasks which require root privilege) the system
grants me permission without requiring a password. It does display a
pop-up Granted permissions without asking for password. I
would like to turn this off, but cannot find out how to do this.

Please point me to the information
which will allow me to fix this situation.

Thank you,
Norm