Old 01-26-2010, 11:09 PM
T o n g

Default dvi2ps in squeeze

Hi,

I found dvi2ps in squeeze is not installable:

dvi2ps: Depends: libkpathsea4 (>= 2007) but it is not installable

Is it only me?

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

Old 01-27-2010, 06:59 AM
Vincenzo Tibullo

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:09:21AM +0000, T o n g wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found dvi2ps in squeeze is not installable:

> dvi2ps: Depends: libkpathsea4 (>= 2007) but it is not installable
>
> Is it only me?
>
> Thanks

I can confirm this issue in unstable, but I don't need dvi2ps because I use pdflatex.

--
enzotib

Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Jörg-Volker Peetz

The dvips utility of squeeze is now (texlive 2009) contained in package
texlive-binaries.
Jörg-Volker.