Old 01-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Leonardo Ruoso

Default apt-get upgrade -> Configuring grub-pc never ends

I've upgraded my desktop, but it never ends grub-pc configuration. It's a squeeze box.

The syslog shows a message showing some process being blocked for more than 120 seconds.

Any idea?

Atenciosamente,

Leonardo Ruoso (CE1921JP)
leonardo@oktiva.com.br - (85) 8787-0312
Marketing, Comunicação Social e Tecnologia

Old 01-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Thierry Chatelet

On Tuesday 26 January 2010 16:41:58 Leonardo Ruoso wrote:
> I've upgraded my desktop, but it never ends grub-pc configuration. It's a
> squeeze box.
>
> The syslog shows a message showing some process being blocked for more than
> 120 seconds.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Atenciosamente,
>
> Leonardo Ruoso (CE1921JP)
> leonardo@oktiva.com.br - (85) 8787-0312
> Marketing, Comunicação Social e Tecnologia

How much space there is left on various partition?
Thierry