Old 01-06-2008, 11:35 AM
luke francis

Default Representatives needed

From: Luke Francis

Chief Executive Officer

Chantex Limited

London

Our ref: CHG/CW/00112/08

I am Luke Francis, Chief Executive Officer

of Chantex Limited. We deal on crude oil, raw materials

and

export to Canada, America, and Europe. Our company is

also

into promotions and entertainment.

We are looking for a reliable commission agent who can

help

us receive payments from customers that our company

supplies

goods to in Canada, America, and Europe as well as

making

Payments through you to us.

Please if you are reliable and interested in been a

commission

agent with our company we will be glad but you have to

be a

honest and trustworthy person.

Note that, as our commission agent, you will receive

some

percentage and motivations on whatever amount that is

paid

by our debtors through you to us.

Be informed that THERE IS NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION AT

YOUR END

as a commission agent.

Please, to facilitate and proceed if accepted, do send

me

promptly by email the following:
lukefrancis73@rediffmail.com

NAME.

MAILING ADDRESS

AGE:

CELL PHONE NUMBER

COMPANY NAME (If any)

OCCUPATION

Thank you for your time as we look forward to working

With you as you send your response back to us.

Luke francis

EMAIL:lukefrancis73@rediffmail.com

Old 01-06-2008, 11:52 AM
luke francis