-   -   Aptitude message stops install.. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/314904-aptitude-message-stops-install-solved.html)

Jimmy Johnson 01-25-2010 07:41 PM

Aptitude message stops install..

Jimmy Johnson wrote:

I keep getting this message and it stops the install, upgrade or removal
of packages, how can I continue, fix the problem and/or get rid or the
message?

Thanks guys, just removing 'apt-listchanges' solved the problem, I did
try ctrl+q, but as you already know that did not work.

Stephen Powell 01-25-2010 07:48 PM

On 2010-01-25 at 15:41:47 -0500, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> Thanks guys, just removing 'apt-listchanges' solved the problem, I did
> try ctrl+q, but as you already know that did not work.

Unless someone replied directly to you, and not to the list,
no-one told you to use ctrl+q. Just q. But you've de-installed
apt-listchanges; so it's a moot point now.