Old 01-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Vadkan Jozsef

Default chrooted rssh

Does someone has an easy howto for only allowing e.g.: scp with rssh
[chrooted]?

Thanks

Old 01-25-2010, 08:29 AM
Johannes Wiedersich

Old 01-29-2010, 06:33 AM
Marc Olive

El Monday 25 January 2010 10:29:32 Johannes Wiedersich va escriure:
> Vadkan Jozsef wrote:
> > Does someone has an easy howto for only allowing e.g.: scp with rssh
> > [chrooted]?
>
> aptitude install scponly

I have some troubles using scponly into chrooted environment. I posted an
e-mail two days ago (subject: Problems connecting to chrooted server with
scponly shell) with no answers... no one have idea about it?

Thanks,

--

Marc Olivé
Grup Blau