-   -   adding application software after base installation (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/314413-adding-application-software-after-base-installation.html)

John Williams 01-24-2010 07:53 PM

adding application software after base installation

Hello, this is my first post to the list. I have installed the Debian
Lenny base system using a net install iso but without access to the
internet. Now I have internet access and want to continue the
installation to add a "productivity" group of application software. I
could start from scratch again but wanted to avoid that to save some
bandwidth. Is it possible?

John.