-   -   Congratulation!!! Your E-mail Address Has Won A Lottery Prize. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/31354-congratulation-your-e-mail-address-has-won-lottery-prize.html)

"noticemail@libero.it" 01-07-2008 08:04 PM

Congratulation!!! Your E-mail Address Has Won A Lottery Prize.

CONGRATULATION!!! CONGRATULATION!!! CONGRATULATION!!!

We are happy to inform you that your email address. have emerged
winner of SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS (EUR 750,000)incategory'A'
Lotto Europe Award Ref No: ESM/WIN/008/05/10/MA.

For the immediate release of your funds, you are to forward this
message details to our agent with your names and Tel no:.

Contact Person: Mr.Andres Alfonso
Tel:+34-634-054-957
Email: asicseguros@voila.fr /asicagency@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Mrs. Finela Transofa

Jumbo Mail il servizio di Libero Mail che permette di allegare grossi file, fino a 2GB, senza problemi di superamento dei limiti delle normali caselle e-mail.

http://liberomail.libero.it/jumbomail.phtml