Old 01-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Marcelo Laia

Default Printer Lexmark print driver X2690 error

Hi,

I have posted a issue here
(http://forums.linux-foundation.org/read.php?29,11305).

Please, could you help me?

Thank you very much

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina

Old 01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Marco Vaschetto

Marcelo Laia ha scritto:

Hi,

I have posted a issue here
(http://forums.linux-foundation.org/read.php?29,11305).

Please, could you help me?

Thank you very much

I can suggestion to look here
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Lexmark-X2690

or try to search gutenprint I have epson and work fine only whit
gutenprint driver have a lot of driver isn't supported by cups

if I found back the link for gutenprint I will send you.

bay Marco.

Old 01-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Marco Vaschetto

Marco Vaschetto ha scritto:

Marcelo Laia ha scritto:

Hi,

I have posted a issue here
(http://forums.linux-foundation.org/read.php?29,11305).

Please, could you help me?

Thank you very much

I can suggestion to look here
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Lexmark-X2690

or try to search gutenprint I have epson and work fine only whit
gutenprint driver have a lot of driver isn't supported by cups

if I found back the link for gutenprint I will send you.

bay Marco.

http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/ this is the link for gutenprint
driver I hope can fix your problem.

Marco