Old 01-22-2010, 01:34 AM
Jerome BENOIT

Default how to run an old binary on Squeeze ?

Hello List,

I have recently downloaded a binary file which depends on libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 ,
an old version of ibstdc++-libc6 : I can run it on an old computer, but I would like
to run it on my Squeeze box ( which has libstdc++.so.6 ).

Is there a way to do so ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

--