-   -   NetworkManager fixes (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/313037-networkmanager-fixes.html)

Hans de Goede 01-21-2010 07:55 PM

NetworkManager fixes

Ack for both

On 01/22/2010 12:21 AM, David Cantrell wrote:

1) The nss libs moved around again and seem to have the source of ifcfg-rh
not doing manual NIC configuration and forcing DHCP on everyone. I
would like someone to verify the location of these libs. The patch may
look different on master and rhel6-branch.

2) Greatly simplify linuxrc.s390 by removing all of the direct interface
configuration code. Just prompt for values if we need to, write out
the ifcfg file, and run NetworkManager. Done.

David Cantrell 01-21-2010 10:21 PM

NetworkManager fixes

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>