Old 01-21-2010, 02:00 AM
George

Default Octave slow?

Is it just me or is the GNU Octave on Lenny very slow?

Old 01-21-2010, 02:14 AM
Kun Niu

It's fast for me at least.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:26 AM
Robert Brockway

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010, George wrote:

Is it just me or is the GNU Octave on Lenny very slow?

Hi George. Do you mean...

* Slow compared to MATAB?

or

* Slow compared to Octave on another platform?

or

* Slow compared to Octave on etch?

or

* Something else

These days I use Octave like a glorified calculator but it all seemed fine
to me.

Cheers,

Rob

--