Old 01-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Roman Gelfand

Default Lenny and NAT-T

I am establishing connection from remote windows xp client to cisco
pix 501 vpn server. On the internal network of the vpn server there
are a number of debian lenny's. I find that a couple of minutes after
connecting , the vpn session is there but I can't ssh or bring up an
internal web site. It seems that nat-t could be the culprit. If you
could share with me configuration or services that need to be
installed, it would great.

Thanks in advance