Old 01-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Umarzuki Mochlis

Default kernel panic when logging out from GNOME 2.22.3

No matter how many times I reinstalled Debian Lenny, I'm always facing this same problem. So I could not logout or restart X or I my laptop will get kernel panic and there's an error about my display driver problem.

Machine: Presario CQ40-115AUKernel:*2.6.26-2-686-bigmemDebian release:**5.0.3 (lenny)Catalyst version: 8.53

Have anyone aver encountered this problem? Under what package should I report this as a bug if appropriate?

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my