-   -   Online Banking ID Looked Up (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/31190-online-banking-id-looked-up.html)

"Bank Of America Alert" 01-07-2008 05:07 PM

Online Banking ID Looked Up

Title: Bank of America Internal Mail Box Notification

Your Online
Banking is Blocked

Because of unusual number of invalid login attempts on you
account, we had to believe that, their might be some security problem on you
account. So we have decided to put an extra verification process to ensure
your identity and your account security. Please click on sign
in to Online Banking to continue to the verification process and ensure
your account security. It is all about your security. Thank you. and visit the
customer service section.

Bank of
America, N.A. Member FDIC.
Equal
Housing Lender

c 2006 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved