Old 01-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Rodolfo Medina

Default Problems with minus and plus signs in OO Calc

Hi all.

My sister is experimenting problems when inserting numbers with a `minus' and a
comma, e.g.: `-9,13', within a Calc file. Minus without comma or comma without
minus work fine. Comma is necessary for the Italian notation of euros.

Does anybody know why the problem occurs and how to work it out?

Thanks for any help
Rodolfo

Old 01-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Alex Samad

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 09:35:25PM +0100, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> My sister is experimenting problems when inserting numbers with a `minus' and a
> comma, e.g.: `-9,13', within a Calc file. Minus without comma or comma without
> minus work fine. Comma is necessary for the Italian notation of euros.
>
> Does anybody know why the problem occurs and how to work it out?

have you set the right locale ?

--
"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a -- a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone."

- George W. Bush
08/14/2001
Denver, CO