Old 01-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Heureuka Grace

Default i need a producer or help

My name is N’da Nanlo
And I am a young boy of 26 years old, I one of the rap music here in Abidjan since I was 11years old.
*
I am contacted you because I need your* financial help in this matter, and that is why I contact you my dear to see if you will help me.
*
*
Here is my music blog.
*
(www.hannouka.skyrock.com) you can listen to my music finally there.
*
*(www.cratchomaraja.skyrock.com) and you decide to read my autobiography
*
*I hope that I can trust you in this matter as possible.
*
Here are my numbers (+225.66.49.10.19/+225.06.93.17.19) if you're interested.

That strength and grace of God illuminate your heart
to take the necessary decision.
I want You to know my potentiel
Thank You