Old 01-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Camaleón

Default How to configure Mutt to ask before downloading attachments

Hello,

I usually use Mutt in Lenny with my Gmail account via IMAP.

It works nice but when people send me some big attachments (images or
media content) those files are also auto-downloaded in pager and it can
take some time to get the whole message open.

Is there any way I can instruct Mutt to automatically downloads the text
message (body) but ask me what to do with the attached files (get them,
view them, store them, leave them...)?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón