Old 01-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Lovender Donaldson

Default HELLO,

HELLO,
MY NAME IS LOVENDER IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH IN EACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE AS THE ONLY* WAY OF FUN BUT A MATURED MAN WITH NICE VISSION OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT SO AFTER SEING YOUR ID IN A SITE I TOOK INTREST PLEASE REPLY* ME WITH THIS BOX IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN ME.* (amloveinyou@yahoo.co.in).

Yahoo! Mail : Stockage illimité et Messenger intégré. Changez aujourd'hui de mail !

Old 06-24-2008, 11:07 AM
"aymeric derbois"

Hello,

I would like to have access to the wiki /fr/* for translating articles from English to French.

Thx

Old 10-15-2008, 06:18 AM
"Adrian G. Mowrey"

My name is Adrian G. Mowrey. I'm a Romanian citizen and an American permanent resident. I study computer programming at a technical college (Central GA Technical College), and I hope to become a good programmer. I would like to share my ideas of what Edubuntu looks like in my mind, and I hope that you'll do something about it (I can help you with ideas, but I can't help you put them in practice because I don't know programming that well, yet). My dream is to learn C/C++. I already started to learn C (and I can say that I know a little bit of it already), but*I'm far*away from knowing*all of it.*I wish you good luck, and within a few days I will be putting my ideas together, and I will*e-mail them to you. Okay?*Have a great day!*

--
Sincerely,

Adrian G. Mowrey

Old 10-15-2008, 07:23 AM
"Néstor Amigo Cairo"

Ideas are good, but code is better.

2008/10/15 Adrian G. Mowrey <adrian.mowrey@gmail.com>:
> My name is Adrian G. Mowrey. I'm a Romanian citizen and an American
> permanent resident. I study computer programming at a technical college
> (Central GA Technical College), and I hope to become a good programmer. I
> would like to share my ideas of what Edubuntu looks like in my mind, and I
> hope that you'll do something about it (I can help you with ideas, but I
> can't help you put them in practice because I don't know programming that
> well, yet). My dream is to learn C/C++. I already started to learn C (and I
> can say that I know a little bit of it already), but I'm far away from
> knowing all of it. I wish you good luck, and within a few days I will be
> putting my ideas together, and I will e-mail them to you. Okay? Have a great
> day!
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Adrian G. Mowrey

Néstor
+34 687 96 74 81
nestorac@gmail.com

Old 10-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Scott Balneaves

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 11:51:29AM -0400, Adrian G. Mowrey wrote:
> First of all, I want to thank you for your comments and suggestions. This is
> one of the many projects that U.N. tries to complete (Universal Education).
> I'm an Imagine Cup - Software Design competitor, and this was one of my
> ideas. I renounced to it because it's too large of a project for me to put
> it in practice, so that I can present it at the Imagine Cup - Software
> Design competition. Do you understand?

Yes, I understand the whole thing's probably too big for one person to
undertake.

> I'm sure that there are a lot of
> things already started or done, but I would really like to see something
> really happening (helping everybody with education in general, not just
> primary schooling).

Well, that's what's being done with distros like Edubuntu, or Skolelinux, or
K12LTSP.

> Primary schooling is U.N.'s goal, but I think that once
> we make it happen, then everything is downhill. I'm not referring only to
> Edubuntu to get all of this project done. We have to create that center
> (which already exists in the form of U.N.) and raise money from each country
> or city from within each country that actually is able to afford, and then
> start the project by using the Edubuntu (an Education platform that was
> already started). Do you understand?

Well, you keep saying "we". Is this the Royal "We" as in Mankind in general,
or are you referring to a more specific "we". Certainly, the Edubuntu
developers (of which there are only a few) are helping by working on Edubuntu.
I'm not sure your post was a statement of a general idea you had, or if you
were expecting the Edubuntu community to try and push forward your idea.

At any rate, if you're wanting to help with Edubuntu itself, you'd be most
welcome.

> Are you a programmer?

A lot of people seem to think I am, but that's just good acting on my part.

> If yes, what do you recommend to a beginner to do to
> learn programming? Thank you. Have a great day.

Well, Python's a nice little language to get started on, and it's used a lot by
people in the Ubuntu community. Perl's another strong contender, and Shell
scripting's always a good introduction to programming. From there, you can
move into things like C, C++, etc.

(if (you (ask (Richard Stallman (He'd (tell you (Lisp)))))))

#ifdef __LINUS_TORVALDS__
printk("Learn C");
#endif

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "There are many causes I am prepared to die for,
Systems Department | but no causes I am prepared to kill for."

Old 04-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Albert Gaston

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Albert Gaston* I work as the Foreign Operations Manager with one of the international bank here in Burkina Faso. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but as I have developed the trust in you after my fasting and praying, i made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you.

Be rest assure that everything will be handled confidentially because, this is a great opportunity we cannot afford to miss, as it will make our family profit alot.

It has been 7 years ago, that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers.

Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to
have been used to develop the continent.

The Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians and when i discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no body cares to ask me because the money was too much for them to control.

As o am sending this message to you, I was able to divert Ten Million five Hundred thousand United State Dollars ($10.5M) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank.

Now the bank is very anxious to know who is the real beneficiary of the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It
has been more than five years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas, majority of them don't have the power again, because their tenure has expired. The $10.5 Million Dollars has been lying in the bank as unclaimed fund.

I will soon retire from the bank and without wasting time i will like the fund to be release into your account, so that i will come to your country for the sharing of the fund, The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you .There's no one that is going to ask you any question about the funds because everything is well secured by me.
If you are interested in this transaction, do not fail to reply me back, but if you are not interested delete my message from your box ok.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Mr. Albert Gaston.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:21 AM
rose wade

hello,

i saw your profile and have iterest in your friendship, i will be grateful if my request is guarante, for me to send more pictures of me to you, remember that distance, religion, race, color is nothing but true love matters, for more communication just send me an email to this my box

thanks rose.