Old 01-07-2008, 04:04 PM
"Banner Software"

Default ARMweb

CORIDIUM
CORPORATION INTRODUCES:

*

********
************************* *****ARMweb

************************* ******
*****Simply Connected TM

*************
************************* **********The
Ethernet Programmable Controller

*

***** Simply Connected™ Technology

***** *10-BaseT Ethernet RJ-45

***** ***Automatic Network Configuration

***** *****Program through web browser interface – no software to install

***** ******Compatible with any
device or operating system that supports a web browser – even a PDA!

***** *******Monitor and
modify data via web interface

***** ********Onboard BASIC compiler runs 30x faster than interpreted BASIC

***** **********Preconfigured
C development package with source or object files

***** ***********512K
Flash with 64K available for user code

***** ************224K
Flash available for user web pages

***** *************32K
SRAM memory stores more than 1000 variables

***** ***************6
10bit AD and 1 10 bit DA

***** *****************1"
x 1.5" prototype area

***** ********************compatible
with Hammond
1455J1201 enclosure

ARMweb may be
accessed from any web browser by going to http://ARMweb or if the node's IP is
known http://192.168.xx.yy.

From here users may enter code a line at a time, download basic files or access
all features of ARMweb.

*

Learn more
at *www.coridiumcorp.com/ARMweb.php
we have more specs, a tutorial and you can browse the User Guide.

*

Customer comments:

>Kroger
Corporation

>*

>I design and build
projects using the Coridium products.

>*

>The company I work for
(Kroger) has grocery stores in 32 states. The

>stores have a problem
with people leaving the doors open on the walk-in

>refrigerators, which
wastes energy. I am using the Coridiums ARMexpress

>Lite in a door alarm
system that monitors 1 to 4 doors. Magnetic

>switches are installed
on each door to signal whether a door is open or

>closed. Piezo buzzers
are used for the alarm output. If a door is left

>open for more than

>5 minutes an alarm goes
off. If someone tries to reset the alarm by

>closing and immediately
reopening the door the alarm stays on. The door

>must stay closed for 15
seconds before the alarm will reset.

>I chose the Coridium
ARMexpress Lite because it has the built-in real

>time clock >that I
use to keep track of how long a door has been opened and when to>turn the
alarms on or off. It also has the speed and memory to monitor 4 doors.

*

*

I have been using the Coridium Corporation products for
several years in my prototypes for

>Microsoft Research. It
is outstanding value, you can be up and running

>with it in an hour and
is a true delight to program. Technical support

>is excellent. I have
used it for image control and in many other analog

>projects"

>Lyndsay Williams former
Researcher at Microsoft Research

*

Coridium Corporation products provide a unique way to
monitor various events on school

buses and concatenate them into a digital video stream. We find their products

very cost effective that is easily programmable and

robust enough to take the rigors of the automotive market.

Graham Clark

President of National Scientific Corporation

We would like to thank Coridium for the outstanding technical
support over

the past 6 months to help integrate their
products into
our laser control

systems at Lenox Laser. The programming languages and boards have been very

easy to use and flawless in providing an advanced laser trigger control

solution for our production needs. We are looking forward to a continued

great relationship with Coridium, and applying new product releases to our

needs."

Charley Akeley

Systems Integration Engineer

Lenox Laser

Glen Arm, Maryland 21057

*

Thank you for your help. It really did help a lot. If you get
a chance, take a look at what our robot did last year on that website. We were
the only group who found a way to shoot the ball through the air and make it
with the help of your boards. (Use it as an advertisement tool)

Again Thanks and I will probably in contact with you again

Austin Grimm

Stark State
College of Technology

*