Old 01-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Eduard Bloch

Default apt-get files transfering to another machine.

#include <hallo.h>
* Sthu Deus [Tue, Jan 19 2010, 02:22:38AM]:
> Good day.
>

> Which files I should copy from one machine to another after
>
> apt-get update
>
> command lunched at one machine so that another machine might have the same info as if I lunched the command in it?

For the same architecture?

rsync -a /var/cache/apt root@host:/var/cache

This will also include package files. If that's not wanted then only
transfer /var/cache/apt/*.bin .

Regards,
Eduard.
--
<Salz> jjFux: Ted hieß ja früher auch Walther
<Salz> winkiller: hm... es sind 8... die 7 kandidaten und NOTA