Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Johan Grönqvist

Default apt-listbugs false positives?

Hi all,

texlive-base migrated to testing today, but when
I attempt an upgrade, I am warned by apt-listbugs (I guess) that there
is a grave bug (#534427) that is unfixed in the version I am about to
install.

The bug report says that the bug was fixed in versions uploaded for
stable and oldstable, but that it is still unfixed in the version in
unstable (and now also in testing).

The first message in the bug log says:

"Package: texlive-formats-extra
Version: 2005.dfsg.3-1
Severity: grave
Justification: renders package unusable"

However, as the package migrated to testing, I expect that there was no
grave bug that worried the responsible team.

How should I interpret the warning from apt-listbugs?

Am I misinterpreting something or is this a bug in apt-listbugs or some
other part of the system?

/ johan