Old 01-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Long Wind

Default need help on config openvpn in etch

I am in China
I want to bypass government censorship
so I install openvpn
but can't figure out how to use it,
though I have read many documentation

THANKS!

Old 01-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Camaleón

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 04:59:39 -0500, Long Wind wrote:

> I am in China
> I want to bypass government censorship so I install openvpn
> but can't figure out how to use it,
> though I have read many documentation

Be a bit more specific about the problem you are facing with openVPN
(installation, connection, setting up, issues at client or server
side...) so someone who uses it can have an idea on what you need to look
for :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 01-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Marco Vaschetto

Camaleón ha scritto:

I want to bypass government censorship so I install openvpn
but can't figure out how to use it,
though I have read many documentation

Be a bit more specific about the problem you are facing with openVPN
(installation, connection, setting up, issues at client or server
side...) so someone who uses it can have an idea on what you need to look
for :-)

Greetings,

Hi,

http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/documentation/howto.html#examples

on this link you can found a two esample for configure openvpn,

one for the server end one for the client.

That configuration file is work under GNU/Linux and windows .

Old 01-18-2010, 09:49 PM
consul tores

2010/1/18 Long Wind <longwind2009@gmail.com>:
> I am in China
> I want to bypass government censorship
> so I install openvpn
> but can't figure out how to use it,
> though I have read many documentation
>
> THANKS!

shortly:
1. instal it.
2. creating keys. Read the readme at /usr/share/doc/openvpn, and man openvpn
3. writing server.config and client.config; here you have a chice
between tun0, client to server; and tap0, bridge between 2 gateways.