Old 01-16-2010, 06:24 AM
arif ayip

Default font

Hi
I want universe55 or universe65 font where can i download it.pls. mail
me, tx.

regards
ayipdesign(indonesia)

Coba Yahoo! Mail baru yang LEBIH CEPAT. Rasakan bedanya sekarang!

Old 01-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Camaleón

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:24:59 +0800, arif ayip wrote:

> I want universe55 or universe65 font where can i download it.pls. mail
> me, tx.

I'm afraid Univers™ font family are copyrighted by Linotype. If you need
that exact font, you can buy it.

As per Wikipedia, it seems there is also a "free" Universe clone that you
can try:

http://openfontlibrary.org/media/files/narrowhouse/382

Greetings,

--