Old 01-07-2008, 12:24 PM
victory williams

Default HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH A GOOD BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU.

YFrom Mr.Victory Williams. Halifax FLEET STREET, EC4Y 1HY London, England Private email: victorywilliams@myway.com I am Mr.Victory Williams. head of Auditing, Halifax Bank London,England.On Wednesday 19 April,2000 one Mr. Andreas Schranner,German National, a property magnate, whom I was his accounting officer made a numbered time (Fixed)Deposit, valued at 6,550,000.00 (Six Million, Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds) for twelve calendar months in my Bank Branch. Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered that Mr.Andreas Schranner, his wife and only daughter was aboard the AF4590 plane, which crashed Monday, 31 July, 2000 into the Hotelissimo.You can read more about the crash on visiting this site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm My investigation proved that he died with his supposed next of kin (the daughter Mrs.Andrea Eich) in the crash. The total sum, 6,550,000.00 is still in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. Consequently, I shall present you to stand in as the next of kin to the late Mr. Andreas Schranner. Consequently, upon acceptance of this proposal, I will give you detailed information on how this deal would be carried out. The money will be shared in the ratio: *Fifty percent (50%) for me, Fourty Five percent (45%) for you.5% will be kept to recover all expenses made by us during the process of the transfer into your account. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the Bank's head of Auditors and his accounting officer to secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. On your reply include your (1)Private telephone/fax number. (2)Your full name (3)Occupation. (4)Age. Awaiting your urgent reply through this my private email address victorywilliams@myway.com. Best regards, Mr.Victory Williams.

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.