Old 01-07-2008, 12:16 PM
emma lapuz

Default HELLO DEAR,

My dear,
Please my dear, do not feel embarrassed by my mail to you. I am Mrs. Emma Lapuz,The wife of Rev.Edison Lapuz,a prominent human right defender and Conference Minister of North Eastern Leyte Conference Coordinator of Eastern Visayas Convenors of Visayas Jurisdiction, Who his sudden killing on the 12th of may 2005 has been a shock to me and my children.
Well during my late husband death threat, he gave me the total sum of $10.3, million dollars for the up keeping/future of our children and asks me to put it in a metallic box and deposit it in a security and finance company in abroad.
This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security company does not even know the content of this trunk box.
Since the death of my late husband, the Philippine government has blocked all me and my late husband account and also my late husband family has succeed in collecting from me all the properties of my late husband, trying to leave me with nothing for the future of my children
I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money in the box for the future of my children. Since my late husband family made it impossible for me to have access to calls or to move out of the house as they always monitor me.

I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this money when you claim it. I will give you 15% of the total money after you have successfully secured the box. For your assistance to me. If you are willing to help me,email me.
Thanks and i wait to hear from you urgently
Best regards
Mrs. Emma Lapuz,

Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger ! Essayez-le !