Old 01-07-2008, 11:35 AM
confidence confidence

Default Hello to my dearest friend.

Hi dear,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, here is my email (confidence_4jj@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
your new friend.
Miss confidence.

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.