-   -   Please response to this E-mail address :florence_antwi1057@yahoo.com (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/30834-please-response-e-mail-address-florence_antwi1057-yahoo-com.html)

01-07-2008 10:21 PM

Please response to this E-mail address :florence_antwi1057@yahoo.com

Mrs. FLORENCE ANTWI (The Manageress)

International Commercial Bank Ghana

First Light Branch

Accra, Ghana.

Attn:

Dear, Sir /Madam

I got your contact during my search on the Internet. My name is Mrs. FLORENCE ANTWI I am The Manageress of the International Commercial Bank Ghana, First Light

Branch. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your

assistance in the transfer of US$2,550.000.00.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am The Manageress made as

Profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the

Year report for the year 2006 to my Head Office here in Accra and they will

Never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of

US$ 2,550.000.00 on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to

request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I

intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to

stress that there are practically no risk involved in this.* It's going to be a

bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original

depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

*Please response to this E-mail address :florence_antwi1057@yahoo.com*

Sincerely,

Mrs. FLORENCE ANTWI