Old 01-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Jack Schneider

Default Debian Live hangs on cd boot.

Hi, All I have a debian live cd which starts to boot. I get the
ISOLINUX 3.71 Debian-2008-9-06 Copyright notice. Then it just hangs-
cd active. Disk is debian-live-502-amd64-gnome-desktop.iso MD5 sums
check out...Cd is on-top in bios boot priority. Others, sysrescucd,
Ubuntu, Debian testing net-installer all boot fine. I have tried other
RW disks. 'may try CD-R disk if no one has a helping guess...

TIA Jack