Old 01-07-2008, 09:55 AM
"Raffaele Morelli"

Default What's going on with mysql-server-5.0?

Hi you all,

I had serious problem with mysql-server installation (was upgrade first).

I run debian lenny and cannot manage mysql-server-5.0 anymore, it started with a missing mysqld.sock but now the installation (after purging quite everything) suddenly fails.

Read on the web some weird posts about this but none seems to address the problem and mysql-server bug reports about installation issues is 95 days old.

Any ideas?

regards
raffaele