Old 01-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Nima Azarbayjany

Default the Flock browser

Hi there.

Does anyone know if the Flock browser is available in Debian?

According to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=335459 it
seems that the software was planned to enter the Debian repositories
long ago but I cannot find it. If it is available via APT, please let
me know the name of its package.

Thanks.

Nima

Old 01-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Freeman

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 07:49:53PM +0330, Nima Azarbayjany wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> Does anyone know if the Flock browser is available in Debian?
>
> According to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=335459
> it seems that the software was planned to enter the Debian
> repositories long ago but I cannot find it. If it is available via

It is a simple matter of downloading the GNU/Linux version from their page
and unzipping it to a .flock subdirectory in your path or home directory.

--
Kind Regards,
Freeman

Old 01-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Anthony Baldwin

> Does anyone know if the Flock browser is available in
> Debian?
> According to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=335459
> it seems that the software was planned to enter the Debian
> repositories long ago but I cannot find it.* If it is
> available via APT, please let me know the name of its
> package.

tony@deathstar:~$ apt-cache search Flock
libio-lockedfile-perl - IO::LockedFile Class - supply object methods for locking files
rss-glx - Really Slick Screensavers GLX Port
xfce4-utils - Various tools for Xfce
tony@deathstar:~$ apt-cache search Flock browser
xfce4-utils - Various tools for Xfce
tony@deathstar:~$