Old 01-07-2008, 07:26 AM
"dr echi don"

Default CONGRATULATION!

CONGRATULATION!

I am here today to inform you that there is development. I have paid the
insurance/mailing cost which is total of $1,750.00 After I have paid the
fee I was instructed by the Manager of the Bank of issuance to get the check
clear from the clearing department to avoid any kind of expire due to the
date given to the check which I hoped will be done today because I have
deposited it to the clearing department yesterday. The Bank manager told
me that they will package the whole money $800,000.00 in cash into one iron
box and will be delivered to you through Official Diplomatic Courier Service
to your address received.

I will receive the box from the Bank today thereafter they have packaged
the total fund and I will deposit it in the courier office for the shipment.
Your are advised to reconfirm your full information to avoid mistake on
arrival of the diplomat in your country such as:

1, Your name and address where the diplomat will deliver the box.
2, Your current cell phone number for easy communications.
3, Your international passport or driver's licence for identification by
the diplomat who will accompany the box to your address.

I am happy that all arrangement concerning the shipment will be concluded
today. Be inform that you will take care of clearing of the box when the
diplomat is arrives in your country before him will move to your house and
deliver the box to you. Please, do not tell the diplomat that the content
is money till he delivered the consignment to you ok.

I wait for your urgent reply as soon as you receive this mail. please reply
to my privat email( morisemorgan@myway.com)
I whish you Success.

Thanks,

DR ECHI DON

Old 07-05-2008, 02:32 PM
"UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD"

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

(Customer Services)
FINAL NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
(1,000,000.00 pounds) held on the 1stth of July,2008 in London UK.The
selection
process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email
selection system(ess) from a data base of over 21,000 e-mail addresses drawn
from which you were selected.The UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL is
approved by
the British Gambling Board.To begin the processing of your prize you are to
contact our fiduciary claims department for more infomation as regards
procedures to claim your prize.

REF NO: UK 200-26937
BATCH NO: 2007MJL-01

With The Following Details:

1.FULL NAMES:
2.ADDRESS:
3.SEX:
4.AGE:
5.MARITAL STATUS:
6.OCCUPATION:
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
10.COUNTRY

You are to contact the Claims Consultant:

Name:Mr.Mavel Mark:
Tel:+44 704 577 2404
Emailrocessingunit001@live.com
Yours faithfully,