Old 01-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default web access to htpasswd

Hi there,

I am trying to find a lightweight (ie. no LDAP) solution to manage
password for my users. I am ok with creating users by hand, but they
should be able to change there password on there own. I could not find
anything but the following script:

http://home.xnet.com/~efflandt/pub/htpasswd.pl

Has anyone used it before ? Has anyone tried to make it a little
more secure (limit number of trials) ? Did I miss anything obvious ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu