Old 01-09-2010, 01:54 PM
George

Default Synaptics touchpad works even though it's not in xorg.conf

My synaptics touchpad is working even though it's not in xorg.conf.
The only input devices there are the keyboard and the mouse. How can I
disable it? I tried adding it, restarting xorg and then use synclient
to disable it but it looks like the Synaptics section in xorg.conf is
not detected.

How can I disable the touchpad? I don't need it.