Old 01-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Ross Boylan

Default an appreciation

Perhaps I'm in a peculiar mood, but I so appreciate the candor that
characterizes Debian, in contrast to the marketing talk so common in the
industry. I'm referring to the quotes around "fixed" in the message
below.

Keep up the good work!

Ross Boylan

Old 01-08-2010, 09:37 PM
green

Ross Boylan wrote at 2010-01-08 11:57 -0600:
> Perhaps I'm in a peculiar mood, but I so appreciate the candor that
> characterizes Debian, in contrast to the marketing talk so common in the
> industry. I'm referring to the quotes around "fixed" in the message
> below.

Indeed; the simple honesty shown by the Debian developers/community inspires
trust more than the typical marketing scheme.