Old 11-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Rogelio

Default wget'ing files with relative paths

I'm trying to wget some very specific files off a web page, but some of the paths are relative paths (e.g. ../path/to/file) rather than abosolute (e.g. http://direct/path/to/file
). Obviously, when wget gets to that part, it craps out...
*
Is there a switch in wget (in Etch - latest wget package) that lets me maintain this session?* I tried some of the options here (http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/manual/html_node/HTTP-Options.html
), but it's not working, and I'm hoping someone here might point me in the right direction.