Old 01-08-2010, 08:46 AM
Paul Scott

Default latest sid of Dec. 25 can't see partition

Hi All,

Late on Dec. 25 I rebooted my sid system and my home directory is no
longer visible to my system even to Grub. It contains my home
directory. An Ubuntu 8.10 live CD sees it just fine. I normally keep
everything updated unless apt-listbugs shows.

FWIW it's /dev/hda10 on a 40GB drive. The / directory which is
/dev/hda9 is completely visible.

Is anyone aware of any recent changes that would cause this?

Any diagnostic ideas?

TIA,

Paul Scott