Old 01-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default iceweasel 3.5.6: does not recognize file extension (pdf, zip)

Hi there,

I update my iceweasel package to 3.5.6 and now I cannot double-click
on downloaded zip file or pdf file. Everytime it asked 'Launch
Application' where I need to manually 'Choose an Application'. Does
anyone knows what could have happened ? What should I do to get back
the original behavior (as in the older iceweasel release).

Thanks
--
Mathieu

Old 01-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Mathieu Malaterre

After much struggle I could not get iceweasel-gnome-support from
testing to install properly (problem with
xulrunner-1.9.1-gnome-support), so I simply reverted to iceweasel from
stable.

--
Mathieu