Old 01-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Chris Davies

Default Two computers in one: two users each with their own accounts, ?monitor, and keyboard?

Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a desktop computer with onboard VGA and option to add a
> discrete video card. It has plenty of spare USB ports for mice and
> keyboards.

> Does Debian support using this computer for _two_ workstations, each
> with their own user accounts, monitor, and keyboard?

Google with keywords, two keyboards monitors linux server

Within the top half a dozen suggestions you'll find an article talking
about how this can be done. What's more, it provides further references.

Chris