Old 01-06-2008, 06:11 PM
"BISHOP MANUEL"

Default 2008 LOAN APPLICATION FORM.........

Church Of Christ In England
St Johns Lane Bedminster
Bristol, England
BS3 5AY England, UK

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I'M REV. RICHARD COLLINS THE PUBLISHER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IN
ENGLAND.WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD
TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM,BY GIVEN OUT
LOAN TO ANY,INDIVIDUAL,COMPANYS AND SOCIETY THAT NEED MONEY TO DO
BUSINESS.THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE
CHURCH COMMITTEE THE SUM OF 100,000.00 WHICH YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE
TO LOAN 50,000.00 TO 1,000.00.YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN WHICH IS
GRANTED TO YOU IN 4 YEARS AGREEMENT.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY
CONTACT BISHOP MANUEL WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.
NAME:BISHOP MANUEL
Email:bishopmanuel_99@yahoo.com.hk
FAX NO:+447045717872

DO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY AHEAD.
REV.CHRIS RICHARD.....
1) First Name:
2) Middle Name:
3) Last Name:
4) Gender:
5) Age:
6) Marrital Status:
7) Religion:
8) Occupation:
9) NATIONALITY:
10) Zip Code:
11) Address:
12) Mobile phone No
13) House Phone No:
14) Fax No:
15) Loan Amount Needed:
16) Use of loan:

STAY BLESSED.
REV. RICHARD COLLINS

Old 01-08-2008, 03:32 AM
Chris Bannister

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 07:11:34PM -0000, BISHOP MANUEL wrote:

> Church Of Christ In England
> St Johns Lane Bedminster
> Bristol, England
> BS3 5AY England, UK
>
> DEAR SIR/MADAM,
> I'M REV. RICHARD COLLINS THE PUBLISHER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IN
> ENGLAND.WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD
> TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM,BY GIVEN OUT
> LOAN TO ANY,INDIVIDUAL,COMPANYS AND SOCIETY THAT NEED MONEY TO DO
> BUSINESS.THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE
> CHURCH COMMITTEE THE SUM OF 100,000.00 WHICH YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE
> TO LOAN 50,000.00 TO 1,000.00.YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN WHICH IS
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Huh?

> GRANTED TO YOU IN 4 YEARS AGREEMENT.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY
> CONTACT BISHOP MANUEL WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.
> NAME:BISHOP MANUEL
> Email:bishopmanuel_99@yahoo.com.hk

Its good to see the Church Of Christ In England have Spanish Bishops in
Hong Kong.

--
Chris.
======