Old 01-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default USB Device 0x46d:0x802 (Alsa Mixer)

Hi there,

I recently discover that my Logitech Cam+Mic showed up in a bizarre
way in Volume Control. Here is a screenshot:

http://malatsblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/bus-003-device-003-id-046d0802-logitech.html

Does anyone knows why my Logitech is displayed in such a cryptic way
in Volume Control ? Where should I report such issue ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu