Old 01-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Vincent Lefevre

Default Where are the jigdo files for amd64?

Hi,

Any reason why the following directories are empty?

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-cd/
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

IIRC, there was something yesterday.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Nick Douma

Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any reason why the following directories are empty?
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-cd/
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-dvd/
>
> IIRC, there was something yesterday.

It's not limited to the Jigdo files either, all weekly-builds for AMD64
are missing.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Steve McIntyre

>Vincent Lefevre wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Any reason why the following directories are empty?
>>
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-cd/
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-dvd/
>>
>> IIRC, there was something yesterday.
>>

>It's not limited to the Jigdo files either, all weekly-builds for AMD64
>are missing.

Looks like a temporary build failure early this morning; I'll retry
amd64 by hand once the other architectures are finished.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. steve@einval.com
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'

Old 01-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Vincent Lefevre

On 2010-01-04 14:38:23 +0100, Nick Douma wrote:
> It's not limited to the Jigdo files either, all weekly-builds for
> AMD64 are missing.

Yep, I noticed that a bit after.

I could burn a netinst ISO image, though. Currently everything works
fine.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Vincent Lefevre

On 2010-01-04 14:04:16 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Looks like a temporary build failure early this morning; I'll retry
> amd64 by hand once the other architectures are finished.

Is it normal that the files from last week are removed in such a case?

Old 01-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Steve McIntyre

Vincent Lefèvre wrote:
>On 2010-01-04 14:04:16 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> Looks like a temporary build failure early this morning; I'll retry
>> amd64 by hand once the other architectures are finished.
>
>Is it normal that the files from last week are removed in such a case?

At the moment that's how the scripts work, but I'm going to change
that soon.