Old 01-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Lisi

Default Erratum - Removing the indent-string quote marker '>' in emails.

On Sunday 03 January 2010 23:49:12 Lisi wrote:
> propriatorial

Erratum: proprietorial :-(

I am a lousy typist - but I cannot work out how my finger hits "a" when I aim
for "e". It happens, however, quite often. :-(

Lisi

Old 01-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Lisi

On Monday 04 January 2010 06:31:57 Chris Jones wrote:
> > Erratum: proprietorial :-( *
> >
> > I am a lousy typist - but I cannot work out how my finger hits "a" when I
> > aim for "e". *It happens, however, quite often. :-(
>
> Whichever way you spell it, I don't think there is such a word..??

There is - I have just checked it in Chambers 20th Century and Shorter Oxford.
It is in both.

Seminal means something completely different.

Lisi