Old 01-02-2010, 05:53 PM
"peacelovefriendship.com"

Default Looking for social networking website professionals

Title: Untitled document

Looking
for people who are experience in working with social networking
websites. Like "Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter,* to beta test our new
social networking site and tell us
what you think. From a users end your input would be most valuable in
creating the best social networking website. We would love to have your
feedback.
So go a head and setup your no obligation
account at, http://www.peacelovefriendship.com

On Point Marketing Group* 210 Nichols Dr ,Suwanee GA 30024

Update Profile / Unsubscribe