Old 01-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Tudod Ki

Default webmin+squirrelmail HTTPS

ok...I've installed webmin:

http://software.virtualmin.com/gpl/scripts/install.sh

then I've installed squirrelmail on Debian Lenny.

How could I get squirrelmail to only use HTTPS? [And how exactly I could reach it through HTTPS?].

Can someone post a good howto, docs, or something?

Thanks

Old 01-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Stan Hoeppner

Tudod Ki put forth on 1/2/2010 6:59 AM:
> ok...I've installed webmin:
>
> http://software.virtualmin.com/gpl/scripts/install.sh
>
> then I've installed squirrelmail on Debian Lenny.
>
> How could I get squirrelmail to only use HTTPS? [And how exactly I could
> reach it through HTTPS?].
>
> Can someone post a good howto, docs, or something?

This is completely dependent on your httpds server, not squirrelmail. Look in
your Apache2 or lighttpd docs for instructions on enabled https, or whatever
httpd you're using.

--
Stan