Old 12-31-2009, 07:27 PM
Dotan Cohen

Default Command-line subtitle manipulation?

Is there an app which I can run from the command line to change the
offset of subtitle files?

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Old 12-31-2009, 07:33 PM
Teemu Likonen

On 2009-12-31 22:27 (+0200), Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Is there an app which I can run from the command line to change the
> offset of subtitle files?

Yes, mplayer with -subfps and -subdelay options. To save new subtitle
file use one of -dumpsrtsub, -dumpmicrodvdsub etc. options.

--
Feel free to Cc me your replies
if you want to make sure I'll notice them.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Is there an app which I can run from the command line to change the
> offset of subtitle files?

Yeah, in the libsubtitles-perl package. It's just a simple wrapper for
that Perl library, which could be used for more complex manipulations.

--
<james> Are we going to make an emacs out of apt?
APT - Debian in a program. It even does your laundry

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br