Old 12-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Niu Kun

Default Tomcat failed to shutdown

Dear all,
Wish all on the list Happy New Year.
I've just downloaded tomcat 6.0 and install it on my latest stable
Debian system.
I also download the latest sun jdk.
Tomcat can startup successfully. But with shutdown.sh script bundled
with tomcat, I can't shutdown tomcat. I have to kill it manually.
I wonder if anyone has the same problem with me.
Or anyone on the list can give me some advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestion.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:13 AM
Chris Bannister

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 10:36:11PM +0800, Niu Kun wrote:
> Dear all,
> Wish all on the list Happy New Year.
> I've just downloaded tomcat 6.0 and install it on my latest stable
> Debian system.
> I also download the latest sun jdk.
> Tomcat can startup successfully. But with shutdown.sh script bundled
> with tomcat, I can't shutdown tomcat. I have to kill it manually.

What's in the shutdown.sh script?

-- Napoleon Bonaparte